Boston Team Building – What we offer:
- Downtown Boston Location: Tremont St. and Boylston St. across from the Boston Common
- Unique escape games: Trapology® Boston hosts three distinct and riveting escape games. Our games have been rated Top 10 in the US by USA Today
- Catering and Bartending: We partner with Boston’s best food and beverage companies
- Exclusive use of Lobby Space: We host up to 45 in our trendy lobby space
- Experience: We have hosted 100+ corporate team building events, cocktail evenings, and client appreciation events. Clients include: Harvard Business School, Google, Celtics, and many others
- Three award-winning escape games (Rated Top 10 in the US by USA Today)
- The Drunk Tank: 10 players max
- The Hustler: 10 players max
- The Retreat: 5 players max
Can’t make it to Boston? Let us come to you!
Let us bring our “mega game” to your location. “Mega games” are puzzle experiences that can be played in a large group of individuals. We have designed and collaborated on custom games for several companies. Most want a highly competitive extended 90-minute game during a corporate retreat or as part of an all-day event. Some of our most interesting designs have spanned over multiple rooms and included actors that possessed well-guarded secrets.
Highly effective teams:
- “Working effectively as part of a team is incredibly important for output quality, morale, and retention.” // “All of this doesn’t mean that working on a team is easy. We’ve all probably had our share of project experiences where slackers who don’t pull their own weight take the fun out of teamwork. But given the above risks, that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t figure out and practice how to build effective teams.”
Inc.com – Why and Where is teamwork important
- “Great teams don’t just happen. Those teams that fit together like puzzle pieces are the result of hard work and thoughtful leadership.”
Lifehacker – Six characteristics that make a highly effective team
- “A startup team is like a basketball team — you will not win if you do not play together”
Forbes – Five ways to build an effective team
Trapology® Boston is located in the heart of downtown Boston, directly across the street from The Boston Common, next to the Lowes movie theater. Our space is 2300 sq feet and handicap accessible. The entire space is available for functions, summer outings, team building events, client gatherings, and conferences.
Trapology® Boston, a suspenseful escape game, provides a perfect scenario for colleagues, students and strangers with an environment where clear communication is essential and a common goal that is fun and simple – get out of the room. Almost everyone has experienced a stale ice breaker game and cheesy teamwork exercise. They are ubiquitous in corporate and school environments in hopes of fostering effective teamwork. Trapology Boston provides the ultimate teamwork challenge, one that involves stress and pressure, and requires complete strangers to dig deep for creative problem solving skills.
Trapology® Boston introduces a series of challenging puzzles that will ignite a sense of primal survival skills. Some can be solved with one individual. Some involve every hand in the room. Team members will motivate each other, emitting positive morale that is sure to continue on after the game is over. Out-of-the-box thinking is always encouraged during the Trapology Boston game to solve mind-bending puzzles. It’s very common that a team member will suggest a connection between several clues, and though the suggestion may be incorrect, it often sparks another team member towards another idea. Team members create their own safe environments, where ideas can be shared without judgment. Each member is expected to perform to the best of their abilities, utilizing their strengths and compensating for the other’s weaknesses.