CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING
- An experienced-based team building activity different than any other
- A great way to promote teamwork and inspire creativity
- Unlock your teams potential with the outside of the box thinking and problem-solving.
- All packages include an exclusive TrapLounge rental overlooking the beautiful Boston Common.
- Hours of fun in the most challenging and immersive escape rooms in town.
- Staff dedicated to making sure your event is the most enjoyable and memorable time.
- A team-building activity is one of the most important components in creating a positive work environment.
- We offer a variety of packages to make planning your event as easy and painless as possible.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Open Bar (beer and wine)
- Private Trapology Escape Games
- 2-6 Hours of Exclusive TrapLounge Event Rental
- Personalized TrapConcierge for catering and bartending – Catering ranges from $30-90 per person
LET US DO THE PLANNING
OFFSITE TEAM EVENTS
- Great for companies who want us to plan a fun and memorable 3-6 hour event
- The convenience of us taking care of your entertainment, catering, and bartending
- Perfect for [admins] that do not want to make a dinner reservation for 30+ employees at a Boston restaurant (that probably won’t have space for you)
- Perfect for smaller groups under 25 looking for a fun after-work event.
- We handle the setup of the bar and games. You handle having all the fun.
- Cocktail reception and games conveniently planned all in the same location to alleviate the stress of organizing.
WE COME TO YOU!
- Built for groups of 50+ looking for a unique on-site team building activity
- More than just a paper game, we bring escape room tech and excitement to you.
- Ideal for large groups looking to bring a challenging and exciting twist to team building activities.
WHERE WILL MY TEAM BUILDING EVENT BE?
177 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111
5,000 square feet
Floor to ceiling views of the Boston Common
Convenient parking and MBTA accessible
TRAPLOUNGE – 2ND FLOOR
TRAPLOUNGE – 5TH FLOOR
COMPANIES THAT TRUST US WITH TEAM BUILDING
YOUR TEAM WILL THANK YOU
“Escape rooms are a growing trend—people seem to love getting locked up, finding clues, solving puzzles, and escaping. There’s something empowering about that possibility of success, however slim it may be. At Trapology, the escape rooms are all designed and built in-house, with teamwork and communication in mind. The experience forces individuals to ignore the hierarchy of the office, and everyone can contribute to finding the solution, regardless of their job title.”
-Boston Magazine, “Boston’s Most Unique Corporate Team Building Experiences”
10 TAKE-AWAYS FROM TEAM-BUILDING ACTIVITIES
Trapology offers more than just a night out with the team. We’ve integrated core values of teamwork into an entertaining outing. Check out the below for the reasons we believe that Trapology is the best of the best when it comes to team building activities in Boston!
One of the main goals of a team-building activity is to improve productivity through the 3 P’s (policies, processes & procedures). What better way to work on all three than coming together in order to solve puzzles and break out of an escape room?
The whole point of a team-building activity is to encourage people to work together in order to achieve a common goal. At Trapology your task is to work with the people you’re trapped with, making it the perfect opportunity to meld minds with your group and learn how to work together.
Working together in order to escape requires you to be creative, as our puzzles and rooms are designed to be unique and unordinary. Escaping our rooms means thinking outside the box, so let your imagination run wild!
Recently MIT researchers conducted a study to determine a team’s potential to be successful. Their results showed that the importance of having strong communication skills is equal to the combined importance of multiple other factors. Communication is also the key component in succeeding at Trapology! Our rooms are designed so that all members of a team play a different role in ensuring your success, but you must combine your efforts in order to work efficiently.
Studies have shown that many American companies have shockingly low levels of employee engagement. Gallup reports that 70% of American workers are not showing up to work committed to delivering their best performance. A team-building activity is an easy way to change this! Show your employees that you care about their well-being and that your interest in them extends outside of the office. Host a fun and engaging event at Trapology!
Payoff of Boosting Engagement
Regarding our reason listed above, the Kenexa Research Institute found that companies with highly engaged employees achieve twice the net annual income of companies whose employees lag behind on engagement. The same research also showed that 50% of the positive changes in communication patterns at work can be credited to social interaction outside of the workplace.
Sharpen Problem Solving Skills
Figuring out how to escape our rooms helps employees work on their ability to solve problems out in the real world. Think of Trapology as practice: it’s just a game, so the situation has less pressure than if you were solving a problem at work. If they practice at Trapology, employees will solve problems at work with less struggle and more confidence.
One massive benefit of a team-building activity is that it breaks down barriers. Try getting everyone together in a neutral setting! It gives them the opportunity to socialize and connect in a more personal way, and makes employees feel comfortable around their bosses. Trapology offers you a unique way to do this, as our immersive storylines and challenging puzzles put everyone on a level playing field.
Attract & Retain Top Talent
An article recently written for Forbes stressed the importance of an engaging team building activity. It detailed why these activities are more effective than doing something simple like company dinners. They explained that having a strong company culture is becoming more and more important to new prospective employees within the millennial generation. Additionally, companies that can boast about their great work environment are able to better recruit new employees. So skip the company retreat where people practice trust falls with each other, and come to Trapology instead!
Discover Hidden Potential
Perhaps one of your employees tends to be on the quieter side; someone who gets the job done but doesn’t go out of their way to improve. Sure they’re doing their job, but maybe there’s more you could be getting out of them and you just aren’t aware of it! Putting them in a situation where they have to collaborate in a hands-on activity and use unconventional thinking methods can show you that they excel in ways that you never realized before!