Our commitment to the safety of our staff and customers will always be the top priority for us here at Trapology. As we head into the life of social gatherings post-COVID_19, we are establishing a new normal. We have brought on outside experts in hygiene and infection prevention to develop our new standards and norms. Aside from traditional cleaning methods, we are rolling out a new protocol of cleaning that utilizes new cleaning technologies, including electrostatic sprayers and the highest classification of disinfectants recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to sanitize surfaces throughout our games and spaces.
- We have hand sanitizer stations throughout our spaces including by the main entrances
- All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected using CDC approved products and methods.
- Restrooms and common areas will be cleaned and disinfected on a frequent schedule
- The staff will maintain a responsible distance from your party.
- Our waivers can be done from the comfort of your home or from your own personal device.
- Our staff will be following a new sanitation protocol following every team.
- We have switched to a private ticketing system, meaning your group will be the only team in the game.
- We will be asking our guests to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before entering our spaces and games.
CLEANING PRODUCTS WE USE:
- Clorox Bleach Solution
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray
- Purell Healthcare Surface Disinfectant
- Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap
- Dawn Liquid Dish Soap
- Purell Hand Sanitizer with Aloe
Please reach out to our Manager if you have any questions or concerns regarding our procedures. We are here to provide a fun, safe environment for everyone.